Hi Ladies! Some of you are on my email list and already saw this info, but I wanted to share it will everyone. My little sewing business, Laina's Laundry, will have a booth at the Friend's Craft Fair in Littleton on Oct 4th from 9am-4pm. I sew baby leg warmers, dresses, and cloth diapers. If you are free and have a minute to stop by, please do! I will be sharing a booth with my friend, Lauren of Stella Bini, who makes bibs, blankets and burpies, and also her husband, Justin of Saxon Moss, who makes wooden toys and puzzles! We're in booth B20 and it's in Ketring Park in Littleton.
There are something like 300 vendors at this all-handmade craft fair so it should be cool to just walk around and see everyone's stuff.
You can even print off this coupon for 20% off your entire order:
1 comment:
hey, jenna, look forward to seeing your new products (it would be fun to make the fair, otherwise on etsy)!
Post a Comment