Alistair Begg, a pastor-speaker fom Cleveland, Ohio and from Truth for Life, will be at Calvary Chapel South Denver this Thursday, Sept. 18 @ 7pm. He is one of my favorite speakers. Aurelia and I are going (David is in the dark about how good this guy is, and he has a commute at the break of dawn=)). Just sharing the news, in case someone would be interested.
Amy
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I may go with you; have to check on our schedule this week. I've heard him on the radio several times and have to agree with you...he's really good!
Let you know:-)
Michael loves him! And it's at our church:) so we will definitely be there. Gino talked about Alistair today and said we need to get there as early as possible as they are already getting tons of calls asking when Begg is speaking. It will be packed. I am excited to hear him speak. It will my first time. Thanks Amy!!!
I want to come - he's great to listen to on the radio! Would one of you mind saving us seats since Rob doesn't get home until after 6? Also, do either of you know if they have childcare? If so, I can get there earlier.
Unfortunately there is no childcare...guess I need to get on the phone:)
We can't find a sitter, so we're not sure what we're going to do. I will keep you posted.
Post a Comment