hi, all,
anticipating friday will be pleasant enough, I would like to take hanna and aurelia to civic green park in highlands ranch. the park has plenty of water fun and a playground. it is located right behind highlands ranch library. janice and I are planning to meet around 9:30. she might need to leave before me, but I will likely pack a lunch and leave after eating. please spread the word to anyone else you think might be interested in getting the kids together. hope to see you soon.
love,
amy
anticipating friday will be pleasant enough, I would like to take hanna and aurelia to civic green park in highlands ranch. the park has plenty of water fun and a playground. it is located right behind highlands ranch library. janice and I are planning to meet around 9:30. she might need to leave before me, but I will likely pack a lunch and leave after eating. please spread the word to anyone else you think might be interested in getting the kids together. hope to see you soon.
love,
amy
2 comments:
That's not too far from us:) We'll definitely try to be there! It would be great to see you girls and finally meet the baby:) Have a great day!
Sorry I didn't get to visit more!!! We were down at the spray park. Janice enjoy your trip and Amy hopefully next time we'll get more than two words in:) Such the life of a mom...
Have a great weekend!!!
Post a Comment